Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Add 'Blackmail' to his list of crimes...

Hi Nikki

A friend send me the link to you blog.

This scum is busy blackmailing me at the moment!!

I have the following numbers for him:
060 696 3962
071 807 7664 (Currently WhatsApp on this number)
079 730 4455

He has been contacting me and then deleting me and so forth, now it's the 3rd time. And now he treatens to post PG18 pics of me on social media that I sent him during our first chat (STUPID STUPID me)

He is demanding R250 cash send and also 2 numbers of unattached ladies so that he can forget about me..

I will try to get an address out of him, but in the meantime please let me know what to do!!

I'm just super worried as he has more or less an idea where I stay and also googled me and got my LinkedIn profile so he knows where I work!! He is threatening to send the pics to my work and post it on Facebook, I'm not too worried about Facebook as my Privacy settings are very tight. But worried about him sending it to my work! Do you know if he followed through with his threats before?

Please let me know if I can be of more assistance to catch this piece of garbage.

Thanks, *Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment