Wednesday, September 16, 2015

And again...

Good day to you. Hope you are well.

I met Ruben de Lange six years ago on a adult dating site we started chatting and after four weeks I met him in person he seemed charming and friendly.

After a few days he got all possessive and angry stalking me. I told him I didnt want to see him anymore because of his strange behaviour. Never heard from him again until a few months ago. We started communicating via WhatsApp. Like with previous ladies he send nudity photos and very explicit requests.

I refused to be part of his sexual behaviour he then blocked me and hacked my Facebook account.
I was reported for nudity and hate speech and my reputation was harmed the next day I received sms from Ruben suggesting I must give him money then he would stop. For wanting this hell to stop I did do a cash send.

Like all the women I want to expose this man for he is deeply troubled and who knows what he is capable of.

Have two cell numbers for Ruben de Lange and as far as I know he lives in Witfield Boksburg.

Thanking you sincerely
*Anita

No comments:

Post a Comment